Information from records of birth, death and marriage may be provided for genealogical research purposes under the requirements listed. Requests must be in writing or using our application below and accompanied by a fee of $22 each made payable to the Town of Glenville (*NO PERSONAL CHECKS ACCEPTED). The information will be provided in an uncertified copy and will contain the statement “For genealogical purposes only.”
Requirements to Release Genealogical Records:
- No information will be released from a sealed birth certificate
- The birth certificate has been on file for at least 75 years and
- The person to whom the birth certificates related is known by the applicant to be deceased.
- The death certificate has been on file for at least 50 years.
- The marriage certificate has been on file for at least 50 years; and
- The bride and groom are known by the applicant to be deceased.
Click here for a Genealogy Records Request Form.