Andersen Dog Park
Corner of Van Buren Rd and Swaggertown
Open Daily: 8am to Dusk
Andersen Park is a 33 acre parcel that was donated to the Town of Glenville in 2007 by Mr. Mark Andersen in memory of his wife, Sandra K. Andersen. It was originally part of a large property owned by the Hadel Family in the early 1900’s. For many years, the field where the dog park is located was farmed by Keith Buhrmaster. The Town completed a master plan for the parcel in 2010, which included a dog park, leaf compost farm and a trail system. The house and barn on Swaggertown Road are part of the property, with their ultimate use still to be determined.
Please click here for brochure of the park
Please click here for permit application
Please click here for temporary application