The Town of Glenville formed several commissions and boards to ensure that development meets the vision documented in the updated Comprehensive Plan. Planning review may require application to several boards. The following describes each board and when to make application:
- Glenville Environmental Conservation Commission (GECC) reviews SEQR Type I Actions. Larger projects, or those that trigger environmental issues may be subject to Type I SEQR Action.
- Planning Zoning Commission (PZC) approves site plans, conditional use permits and subdivisions.
- Small Business and Economic Development Committee (SBEDC) studies methods to implement economic development activities within the Town.
- Glenville Town Board authorizes any zoning changes, such as a Planned Development District (PDD) or zoning changes associated with an overlay district, such as the Storage Overlay District.
- Traffic Committee reviews site plans for compliance with Manual Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).
- Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) considers area and use variance requests.
For more information, call (518) 688-1200 X7 to discuss which Boards will need to review your submission.