Active employees for the Town of Glenville should use the links below.
In 2021, the town again offered three base plans for health insurance: Blue Shield of NE NY, CDPHP, and MVP.
- Blue Shield of NE NY Plan Details
- Blue Shield of NE NY Enrollment Form
- CDPHP Plan Details
- CDPHP Enrollment Form
- MVP Plan Details
- MVP Enrollment Form
DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
The town offers dental and vision insurance through the CSEA Employee Benefits Fund. The dental plan is offered under one composite rate; there are no categories such as individual, two-person, or family. The vision plan is offered as either individual or family.
- Dutchess Dental brochure
- Gold 12 Vision brochure
- Dental-Vision Enrollment Form
- Link to the Employee Benefit Fund Dental-Vision website: www.cseaebf.com/
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT / DEPENDENT CARE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
***This benefit is available only to CSEA-Town Hall Unit and non-represented employees.***
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are pre-tax plans that help you pay for out-of-pocket medical costs not covered by your insurance. Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP) accounts are pre-tax plans that help you pay for qualified dependent care expenses. You elect the amount of money you want to contribute and those funds are deducted from your paychecks throughout the year. Funds contributed to FSA and DCAP accounts are not subject to federal income tax, state income tax, FICA tax, or Medicare tax.
The town allows participating employees to roll over up to $550 in unused FSA funds to the following year. There is no rollover of unused DCAP funds.
EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP)
The town offers all employees, full-time and part-time, free access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) administered by the ESI Group. The EAP program is available to help employees and their families deal with real-world problems which may inpact their work performance. You can contact EAP 24/7 to reach a professional counselor. The program is completely confidential and there is no cost to the employee.
- Public Safety EAP brochure
- Link to the Public Safety EAP website: www.theeap.com/public-safety-eap
- Total Care EAP brochure (non-Public Safety employees)
- Link to the Total Care EAP website: www.theeap.com/totalcare-eap/
NYS DEFERRED COMPENSATION PLAN
The town offers all employees, full-time and part-time, participation in the NYS Deferred Compensation Plan. NYSDCP is a section 457(b) voluntary retirement savings plan for public sector employees, similar to a private sector 401(k) plan. NYSDCP offers traditional pre-tax 457(b) and post-tax Roth 457(b) accounts. Employees choose the percentage of their paycheck they would like to contribute to the Deferred Compensation Plan and also choose their investments.
- NYS Deferred Compensation Plan Overview
- NYS Deferred Compensation Plan Enrollment Form (this can also be completed online at the www.nysdcp.com website)
- Link to the NYS Deferred Compensation website: www.nysdcp.com
- The NYSDCP rep for the Town of Glenville is Mike Kochan. If you have questions regarding enrollment, your investments, your pending retirement, or anything else NYSDCP-related you can make a phone appointment with Mike at https://mike_kochan.myretirementappt.com/ or call him directly at 518.986.3342.
OTHER LINKS OF INTEREST
Here are links to NYS Retirement and Social Security for active employees:
- Link to NYS Retirement, active members: www.osc.state.ny.us/retirement/members
- Link to Social Security Administration: www.ssa.gov/
If you have any questions or need more information on the benefits listed above please contact Jason Cuthbert, Town Comptroller, via email at email@example.com or via phone at 518.688.1206.