Town Board Meeting
Town of Glenville
18 Glenridge Road
May 4, 2016
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Town Council Reports
- Resolution provisionally appointing Steven Janik to the position of Police Chief, effective June 7, 2016.
- MS4 Annual Report – Commissioner of Public Works, Tom Coppola
- Privilege of the Floor
- Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
- Resolution authorizing the appointment of seasonal employees at the budgeted rate of $9.00 per hour with no benefits starting May 9, 2016 through September 9, 2016.
- Resolution authorizing the Acquisition of One (1) 2009 Gradall Excavator; estimating the aggregate cost thereof to be no more than $125,000; appropriating said amount therefor and authorizing the issuance of up to $125,000.00 serial bonds of the Town to finance said cost.
- Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration”, pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA), for the proposed Glenville Town Center Street and Sidewalk Lighting Project
- New Business