TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MARCH 16, 2016
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to purchase certain equipment for the Department of Public Works.
8. Resolution authorizing certain Department of Public Works equipment be declared surplus and to be disposed of.
9. Resolution authorizing the purchase of a water fountain for Anderson Park.
10. Resolution scheduling a public hearing for Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 7:00 PM at the Glenville Municipal Center, 18 Glenridge Road, Glenville, NY to hear all persons interested in the proposed local law to amend Chapter 255, “Vehicle and Traffic” Section 255-6 B – (Parking of vehicles prohibited), of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
11. Resolution authorizing solicitation of bids for lighting (poles/luminaires) for the Town Center Lighting Project.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into a settlement agreement with the County of Schenectady in relation to mitigation of sewer discharge violations at the County Nursing Home facility.
13. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for February 2016
14. New Business