TOWN BOARD MEETING Christopher A. Koetzle
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Deputy Supervisor
DECEMBER 19, 2012 Alan Boulant
7:30 P.M. John C. Pytlovany
Gina M. Wierzbowski
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Town Council Reports
- Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider a proposed local law to amend Chapter 255, “Vehicle and Traffic” of the Code of the Town of Glenville. (Tom Melander will attend meeting)
- Privilege of the Floor
- Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
- Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Annual Organizational Meeting” for January 2, 2012 at 7:30 pm.
- Resolution amending the original water warrant for Water district 11 of June 1, 2012 including water rent receivables, special contracts and sewer.
- Resolution appointing Michael Archibald to the position of seasonal Recreation Attendant (skating rinks).
- Resolution accepting bids for the purchase of one dump truck for the Highway Department and one dump truck for the Water Department.
- Resolution authorizing the purchase of two copiers and two printers utilizing NYSERDA’s 75% Energy-Star reimbursement program.
- Resolution authorizing the acceptance of a change order for the Broad Street reconstruction project and authorizing payment for such.
- Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign a Memorandum of Agreement between the Town and the Glenville Highway Department Employees Association regarding Holiday Pay and Vacation Schedule.
- Resolution authorizing the donation of sick time from certain employees to a sick leave bank through 12/31/2012.
- Resolution approving the Town Department Monthly reports for November 2012.
- Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on November 7, special meeting held on November 14, regular meetings held on November 21 and December 5, 2012.
- Resolution approving the “Final 2012 Budgetary Transfers”.
- New Business