TOWN BOARD MEETING Christopher A. Koetzle
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Deputy Supervisor
JUNE 15, 2011 Alan Boulant
7:30 P.M. John C. Pytlovany
Gina M. Wierzbowski
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Town Council Reports
- Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter to consider a petition to extend water service from Water district 11 from existing water mains on Hetcheltown Road to the premises at 163 Hetcheltown Road.
- Privilege of the Floor
- Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
- Resolution accepting the original water warrant for Water District 11 as of June 1, 2011 including water rent receivables, special contracts and service.
- Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute a Grant of Easement to the Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation where the electric and gas distribution lines would be relocated underground on Town property to the east side of Alplaus Creek, Cozy Dale open space.
- Resolution approving the formation of the extension of Water District 11 to serve the premises at 163 Hetcheltown Road to be known as Extension No. 37 to Water District 11.
- Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday July 20, 2011 at 7:30 pm to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to amend Chapter 238, “Street Standards” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
- Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute the Temporary Easement to James H. Maloy, Inc., Contractors, of Loudonville, N.Y., permitting the contractor to utilize Town property on a temporary basis during the Glenridge Road improvement project.
- Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute agreement to accept the New York State condemnation award for the taking of town land necessary for the Glenridge Road improvement project.
Glenville Town Board Meeting Playback Dates
June 15th meeting shown on June 24th at 7:00 pm
Government Access Ch. 17 (Glenville)
- Resolution amending the Town Employee Personnel Manual to include the Deputy Highway Superintendent with other Non-Represented Employees whose health insurance benefits follow the CSEA contract.
- Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for May 2011.
- Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on May 18, 2011.
- New Business