TOWN BOARD MEETING Christopher A. Koetzle
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Deputy Supervisor
AUGUST 24, 2011 Alan Boulant
7:30 P.M. John C. Pytlovany
Gina M. Wierzbowski
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Town Council Reports
- Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter to consider a petition to establish an extension to Sewer District No. 7 located at 207 Parkland Avenue to be known as Extension 10 to Sewer District No. 7.
- Privilege of the Floor
- Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
- Resolution authorizing the Superintendent of Highways to accept the bid received from Hudson River Construction Co., Inc., 101 Dunham Drive, Albany, NY 12202 in the amount of $62,000.00 for street resurfacing of various streets within the limits of the Town of Glenville.
- Resolution amending the Town’s Workplace Violence Policy.
- Resolution authorizing payment to the Town of Clifton Park for their portion of a Shared Services Grant for the Alplaus Sewer Project.
- Resolution scheduling a public hearing for Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 7:30 pm, or as soon there after as can be reached to consider a petition to establish an extension to Sewer District No. 9 for a portion of 173 Maple Avenue.
- Resolution approving an agreement regarding an employee’s retirement conditions.
- Resolution appointing Thomas Mailey, 10 Holly Blvd, Glenville, to the position of alternate member on the Zoning Board of Appeals for a period from August 17, 2011 through December 31, 2011.
- Resolution approving the formation of an extension to Sewer District #7 to serve 207 Parkland Avenue to be known as Extension #10.
- Resolution amending the Original Water Warrant for District 11 of June 1, 2011, including water rent receivables, special contracts and sewer.
- Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for July 2011.
- Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on July 20, 2011.
- New Business