TOWN BOARD MEETING Christopher A. Koetzle
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Alan Boulant:
December 15, 2010 Deputy Supervisor
7:30 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Gina M. Wierzbowski
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Town Council Reports
- Privilege of the Floor
- Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
- Resolution authorizing the Town Supervisor to execute the cable television franchise agreement between the town of Glenville and Time Warner Cable for a term of ten years, commencing January 1, 2011.
- Resolution authorizing James MacFarland to submit the proper paperwork to Civil Service to create the positions of Director of Finance and the Director of Operations.
- Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Special Year-End Business Meeting” for December 29, 2010 at 8:00 a.m.
- Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Annual Organizational Meeting” for January 5, 2010 at 7:30 p.m.
- Resolution authorizing the employment of one seasonal Recreational Attendant (skating rink attendant) for the period from 12/18/2010 – 03/31/2011 at the budgeted rate of $8.00/hour with no benefits.
- Resolution approving the Town Department Monthly reports for November 2010.
- Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on December 1, 2010.
- New Business