TOWN BOARD MEETING Christopher A. Koetzle
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Alan Boulant:
November 17, 2010 Deputy Supervisor
7:30 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Gina M. Wierzbowski
- Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
- Roll Call
- Town Council Reports
- Privilege of the Floor
- Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
- Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Water District No. 11 and Extension No. 1 through 35.
- Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Sewer District No. 9 and Woodcrest Sewer.
- Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Acorn Drive Sewer District and Woodhaven Sewer District Waste Treatment Plant.
- Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Alplaus Sewer District No 1 and Extension No. 1.
- Resolution adopting the Preliminary Budget as the Final Budget of the Town of Glenville for the fiscal year commencing January 1, 2011.
- Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permits subject to all stipulations cited to Trustco Bank of 5 Sarnowski Drive for their “Trustco Bank Tree Lighting” and “Fire Works” ceremony to be held on Friday, November 26, 2010 from 5:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 7:30 pm to consider a local law to amend the Code of the Town of Glenville, Chapter 88 – Animals and Chapter 195 – Parks & Recreation.
- Resolution authorizing fire protection and medical services to be furnished by said Village of Scotia to the fire district established in the Town of Glenville known as “Fire Protection District No. 4”, for a period of five years commencing January 1, 2011 and ending December 31, 2015, for such services the sum of $382,950.00 in 2011, $396,353.25 in 2012, $410,225.61 in 2013, $426,634.63 in 2014 and $443,700.02 in 2015.
- Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 7:30 pm to consider the renewal of the Town’s franchise agreement with Time Warner Cable.
- Resolution adopting the open space plan for the Town-owned 48-acre site on Onderdonk Road.
- Resolution approving the Town Department monthly reports for October 2010.
- Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on November 3, 2010.
- New Business