TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
August 18, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Timothy J. LaBarge, Colonel, NYANG
5. Town Council Reports
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration”, pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act, stating that the proposed zoning text amendments concerning portable storage containers, and the clarification of the term “human services/social service offices” within the General Business zoning district will not result in a significant adverse environmental impact.
9. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 5 of 2010, amending Chapter 270, “Zoning”, of the Code of the Town of Glenville, that would impose regulations on portable storage containers and clarify that human services/social service related uses within the General Business zoning district does not include housing.
10. Resolution adopting Local Law No 6 of 2010, amending Chapter 147, “Fireworks and Pyrotechnics”, of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
11. Resolution authorizing budgetary adjustment for road paving.
12. Resolution authorizing the Superintendent of Highways to utilize Gorman Bros. [OGS Contractor PC65035] to pave town roads in the sum of $237,493.
13. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for July 2010.
14. Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on July 21, 2010 and the special meeting held on August 11, 2010.
15. New Business