TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JULY 21, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter to consider an amendment to Chapter 270 of the Code of the Town of Glenville “Zoning” to be known as Local law No. 5 of 2010, revising the provisions addressing portable storage containers and amending the uses permitted within the General Business Zoning District.
6. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter to consider an amendment to Chapter 147 of the Code of the Town of Glenville “Fireworks & Pyrotechnics” to be known as Local Law No. 6 of 2010.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution authorizing the acceptance of $15,696.96 credit less one payment not processed of $327.02 as a show of good faith offer from Verizon of 4 years of backdated cancellation credit as a reasonable solution to terminating phone system maintenance
10. Resolution authorizing acceptance of a gift from the estate of Sally Hahn in the amount of $9,494.23, with the use of the gift restricted for the support of the Glenville Senior Center.
11. Resolution authorizing the Superintendent of Highways to accept the bid received from Total Tool LTD, 10 Kids Lane, Castleton, NY, to purchase one Energy Logic EL340 waste oil burning furnace in the amount of $12,224 to be taken from 01.00.5132.2000 and to transfer $5,800 from 01.00.5132.4109 to 01.00.5132.2000.
12. Resolution appointing Jennifer Konik, 120 Charlton Road to the vacant position of Stenographer-part-time to the Zoning Board of Appeals, effective 7/22/2010, at the budgeted rate of $90/meeting - $10/hr after 2½ hours.
13. Resolution approving budgetary transfers.
14. Resolution subordinating the Riverstone Manor loan.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
15. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for June 2010.
16. Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on June 16, 2010.
17. New Business