TOWN BOARD MEETING Christopher A. Koetzle
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Alan Boulant:
JUNE 16, 2010 Deputy Supervisor
7:30 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Gina M. Wierzbowski
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution setting a public hearing for Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm, or as soon thereafter as possible, on proposed to amend Chapter 270 of the Code of the Town of Glenville, “Zoning”, being proposed as Local Law #5 of 2010 which would revise the provisions addressing portable storage containers and another which would amend the uses permitted with the General Business zoning district such that residential facilities associated with human service or social services offices would no longer be allowed.
8. Resolution establishing the number of days worked for elected and selected appointed officials to be reported for each pay period to the NYS and Local Employees Retirement System by elected and appointed officials for Retirement System purposes.
9. Resolution accepting the Original Water Warrant for District No. 11 as of June 1, 2010 including water rent receivables, special contracts and sewer.
10. Resolution adopting Local Law #4 of 2010, Chapter 108, entitled “Vacant Buildings Registry”.
11. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit to conduct outdoor amusement/entertainment at the Burnt Hills Rowing Association, Maritime Road, [Paddling for a Cure], to the Ladies Auxiliary of the Alplaus Volunteer Fire Co. to be held on Sunday July 18, 2010 from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into a one-year agreement with Kimberly A. Kranick, doing business as the Happy Dog Pet Motel for the boarding and sheltering of dogs at a daily rate of $30.00 per dog, per day.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
13. Resolution appointing Chris Conlon, 235 Bolt Road, Glenville and Christopher Norton, 42 Pinewood Drive, Glenville to the vacant positions of Intern in the Department of Public Works at the rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits), with Mr. Conlon’s weekly hours not to exceed 40 and Mr. Norton’s weekly hours not to exceed 10, to be taken from account #02.00.7100.1000.
14. Resolution accepting quote from Copeland Coating Company, Inc., P.O. Box 595, Nassau, NY 12123, in the amount of $11,000 to perform the needed repairs and resurfacing to the tennis courts in Indian Meadows Park, $9,000 to be taken from account #02.00.7110.4600 and $2,000 from #02.00.7110.4200.
15. Resolution setting a public hearing for Wednesday, July 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm , or as soon thereafter as possible on a proposed local law to amend Chapter 147 of the Code of the Town of Glenville, “Fireworks and Pyrotechnics” being proposed as Local Law No. 6 of 2010.
16. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign the application for the Main Street Grant with the Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation on behalf of Mohawk Honda.
17. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for May 2010.
18. Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on May 19, 2010.
19. New Business