TOWN BOARD MEETING
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 19, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the Director of Human Services to hire one park security worker for a period from May 22, 2010 through September 30, 2010 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits).
8. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, June 16, 2010 at 7:30 pm to consider an amendment to the Code of the Town of Glenville regulating portable storage containers in the Town of Glenville.
9. Resolution setting an outside user (non-contract) water rate.
10. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to purchase one unmarked police vehicle at a total cost not to exceed $16,000 and declaring the vehicle being replaced surplus property.
11. Resolution adopting Local law No. 4 of 2010 amending the Code of the Town of Glenville, Chapter 108 “Vacant Buildings Registry.”
12. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for April 2010.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on May 5, 2010.
14. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am