TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 5, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter to consider a proposed amendment to the Code of the Town of Glenville to add Chapter 108 “Vacant Buildings Registry”.
6. MS4 Annual Report – James MacFarland & Tom Coppola
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 2 of 2010 amending the Code of the Town of Glenville, Chapter 255 “Vehicle and Traffic” repealing the speed limit of 40 miles per hour on Hoffman Hill Road Ext.; establishing a maximum speed limit of 30 miles per hour on Hoffman Hill Road Ext. and adding a stop sign at the intersection of Alder Lane and Willow Lane, entrances east and west.
10. Resolution adopting Local law No. 3 of 2010 amending the Code of the Town of Glenville by adding Chapter 63, “Small Claims Settlement Board”.
11. Resolution authorizing the return of a $5,000 contribution made in 2002, to the Town by Glenville by Glenville Rotary for the construction of a skateboard park, since the project has no present or future plans.
12. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to purchase two marked police vehicles at a total cost not to exceed forty-seven thousand two hundred and five dollars ($47,205.00) charged to acct. 02.00.3120.2000 (equipment) and declaring the vehicles being replaced as surplus property.
13. Resolution authorizing Thomas Coppola, Commissioner of Public Works to hire three (3) public works laborers (seasonal) at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour, no benefits from 5/6/10 – 8/31/10.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
14. Resolution declaring one (1) 1992 International truck with sander, plow and double wing VIN # 2HTTECUR4NC05372 surplus and authorizes the Commissioner of Public Works to sell for market value or best price.
15. Resolution authorizing budgetary transfers.
16. Resolution prohibiting smoking within the confines of Maalwyck Park and Indian Meadows Park.
17. Resolution approving the Town Board minutes of the regular meeting held on April 21, 2010.
18. New Business