TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
APRIL 21, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter to consider a proposed local law to amend Chapter 255, Vehicle and Traffic, Speed Limit and Stop Intersections, of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter to consider the amendment to the Code of the Town of Glenville to add a new Chapter 63 Small Claims Settlement Board.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution appointing Dave Tomasky, 1 Lolik Lane, Glenville Chairman of the Efficiency In Government Committee effective April 22, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
10. Resolution authorizing the submission of a Section 211 Waiver Application to the NYS Civil Service Commission on behalf of Police Chief Michael Ranalli.
11. Resolution authorizing Schenectady County Environmental Advisory Council to conduct its annual Indian Kill Open House Fishing Day, May 8, 2010.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute an agreement extending the Bulk Water Purchase Agreement between the Clifton Park Water Authority and the Glenville Water District No. 11, under the same terms and conditions, for a period of sixty (60) days.
13. Resolution appointing a temporary clerk in the comptroller’s Office.
14. Resolution approving the Monthly Department Reports for March, 2010.
15. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on April 7, 2010.
16. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am