TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
APRIL 7, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to amend Chapter 255, “Vehicle and Traffic” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
8. Resolution authorizing the Town of Glenville to solicit bids for installation of a solar PV (photovoltaic) array to be installed on the Glenville Municipal Center, 18 Glenridge Road.
9. Resolution re-appointing Harry Willis as an Alternate member on the Zoning Board of Appeals effective April 8, 2010 and terminating December 31, 2011.
10. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to accept the proposed implementation of the COPS grant and the Work Order #20144-GVPD with Hitech System, Inc. on behalf of the Town of Glenville Police Department.
11. Resolution authorizing the amendments to the park property rental fee schedule effective 4/8/2010.
12. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 7:30 pm to consider the amendment to the Code of the Town of Glenville to add a new Chapter 63 “Small Claims Settlement Board”.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meetings held on March 3, 2010 and March 17, 2010.
14. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am