TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
March 3, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter to consider a zoning map amendment proposal by Baptist health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center to rezone a 48.5-acre property on Swaggertown Road from Suburban Residential Mixed to Use Planned Development to allow development of a multi-phased project consisting of assisted living units, cottages, independent living units, greenhouse-style nursing home units, an adult day care center and a commercial parcel.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution endorsing and supporting the Schenectady County Application for funding of the Schenectady Countywide Public Works Shared Services Plan to the NYS Department of State Local Government Efficiency Grant Program.
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with UHY LLP Certified Public Accountants, 66 State Street, Albany, NY to provide the audit of the Town’s general purpose financial statements and the single audit for the year ended December 31, 2009.
10. Resolution appointing Thomas Coppola, Commissioner of Public Works, Town of Glenville Municipal Stormwater Officer, effective March 4, 2010.
11. Resolution appointing Dave Tomasky, 1 Lolik Lane, Glenville and Amardeep S. Ranna, 58 Charlton Road, Ballston Lake to the two vacant positions on the Glenville Efficiency in Government Committee for four (4) year terms, commencing March 4, 2010 and terminating December 31, 2013.
12. Resolution to enter into a contract for the bulk item pick up.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on February 17, 2010
14. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am