TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
February 17, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter to receive comments on and to consider the proposed agreement with CPower to act as the Town’s agent in the New York Independent System Operator (NYISO) Demand Response Programs.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into agreement with CPower for a Demand Response Program.
9. Resolution setting a public hearing for March 3, 2010 to consider a zoning map amendment proposal by Baptist Health Nursing and Rehabilitation Center to rezone a 48.5-acre property on Swaggertown Road from Suburban Residential to Mixed Use Planned Development to allow development of a multi-phased project consisting of assisted living units, cottages, independent living units, greenhouse-style nursing home units, an adult day care center and a commercial parcel.
10. Resolution authorizing the Town Board of the Town of Glenville to approve employment of two temporary clerks at a pay rate not to exceed $16.08 per hour, with no benefits for a period not to exceed February 22nd , 2010 through June 30 2010
11. Resolution to amend the boundary of Fire District #4.
12. Resolution approving the Monthly Department reports for January 2010.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes.
14. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am