TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
February 3, 2010
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing an appointment to the vacant welder’s position in the Highway Department effective February 4, 2010, at a salary set forth in the Town of Glenville Highway Employees Association agreement.
8. Resolution scheduling a public hearing to receive comments on and to consider the proposed agreement with CPower to act as the Town’s agent in the NYISO Demand Response Programs.
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to apply for Implementation Funding for Small Municipalities through NYS Energy & Research Development Authority (NYSERDA) for solar energy on the Glenville Highway Garage.
10. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to apply for Implementation Funding for Small Municipalities through NYS Energy & Research Development Authority (NYSERDA) for a waste oil furnace at the Highway Garage.
11. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to execute the 2010 STOP-DWI Plan agreement with the County of Schenectady.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with Marvin & Company for the Home Grant Administration.
13. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with Susan Lombardi (Community Development Resources) for administration of the Home Grant.
14. Resolution re-appointing Joan Spencer Szablewski, 88 Skyway Drive, Glenville as a part-time inventory clerk in order to maintain the destruction of obsolete records and index and file department records, files, reports and other miscellaneous material at the budgeted hourly rate of $10.50 per hour, not to exceed seventy-five (75) hours, with no benefits, to be taken from account 01.00.1410.1000.
15. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes the organizational meeting held on January 6, and the regular meeting held on January 20, 2010.
16. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am