TOWN BOARD MEETING Christopher A. Koetzle
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Alan Boulant:
January 20, 2010 Deputy Supervisor
7:30 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Gina M. Wierzbowski
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all comments on the Town’s proposed PHA (Public Housing Authority) Plan for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2010. (James Mastrianni will give a brief presentation).
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider a proposed amendment to the Town Code of the Town of Glenville, Chapter 270 “Zoning”, involving the addition of “Laundromat” to the list of land uses permitted as a “Personal Use”.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution appointing members to the Town of Glenville’s Engineering Services Advisory Committee.
10. Resolution appointing members to the Town of Glenville’s Budget and Financial Advisory Committee.
11. Resolution appointing Sergeant Stephen V. Janik to the position of Police Lieutenant with the Glenville Police Department on a provisional basis, effective January 21, 2010, compensation as set forth in the current P.B.A. Memorandum of Understanding.
12. Resolution authorizing an appointment to the vacant welder’s position in the Highway Department effective January 21, 2010, at a salary set forth in the Town of Glenville Highway Employees Association agreement.
13. Resolution to enter into a lease agreement for space on the Crawford Road radio communication tower.
14. Resolution to purchase portable radio equipment and perform additional public safety radio system upgrades.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
15. Resolution authorizing the appointment to the newly established title of Water Treatment Plant Operator.
16. Resolution adopting the PHA Plan for 2010 for the operation of the Town of Glenville Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.
17. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for December 2009.
18. New Business