TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Edward F. Rosenberg:
MARCH 18, 2009 Deputy Supervisor
7:00 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Christopher A. Koetzle
1. Invocation – Councilwoman DiGiandomenico
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the purchase of services from Marshall and Sterling of workers compensation insurance for volunteer fire districts at a cost not to exceed $69,248 which is to be reimbursed by the fire districts.
8. Resolution authorizing the hiring of Patrick M. DiCesare, Certified Insurance Consultant, PO Box 54, Burnt Hills, NY 12027, to oversee the insurance bid process at a cost not to exceed $3,600.
9. Resolution authorizing a twenty-four month extension of the “Agreement for Temporary Easement” with the New York Development Group approved on April 19,2006 and extended for eighteen months on September 19, 2007 and due to expire March 30, 2009.
10. Resolution committing to a transparent and accessible budget process as a means of informing Glenville taxpayers and residents on the status of town fiscal matters
11. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for April 1, 2009 at 7:00 pm to consider a proposed local law to adopt a new Chapter 201 of the Code of the Town of Glenville, entitled “Telephone Directory Distribution”.
12. Resolution approving the modification of plans for the construction of improvements within Extension No. 7 of Sewer District No. 9 and authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to advertise for bids to construct the extension.
13. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for February 2009.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
14. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the organizational meeting held on January 7, and the regular meeting held on February 4, 2009.
15. Town Administrator’s Report
16. New Business