TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Edward F. Rosenberg:
DECEMBER 16, 2009 Deputy Supervisor
7:00 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Christopher A. Koetzle
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider a contract for the fire protection services for 2010 to be furnished to the fire protection district established in the Town of Glenville and known as “Fire Protection District No. 4”.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution authorizing fire protection services to be furnished by said Village of Scotia to the fire district established in the Town of Glenville known as “Fire Protection District No. 4”, for the sum of $370,000.00 for the period between January 1, 2010 and December 31, 2010.
9. Resolution to appoint Luke M. Benoit to the vacant part-time seasonal position of Recreation Attendant for the period of 12/17/2009 – 03/28/2010 at the budgeted rate of $8.00/hr. with no benefits.
10. Resolution approving the establishment of Extension 2 to Sewer District No. 2 of the Town of Glenville.
11. Resolution creating a Town of Glenville Engineering Services Advisory Committee.
12. Resolution creating a Town of Glenville Budget and Financial Advisory Committee.
13. Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Special Year-End” Business Meeting for December 28, 2009 at 4:00 p.m.
14. Resolution setting forth a time and date for our “Annual Organizational Meeting” which will be held on January 6, 2010 at 7:00 p.m.
15. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for November 2009.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
16. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on December 2, 2009.
17. Town Administrator’s Report
18. New Business