TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
NOVEMBER 18, 2009
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Water District No. 11 and Extension No. 1 through 35.
8. Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Sewer District No. 9 and Woodcrest Sewer.
9. Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Acorn Drive Sewer District and Woodhaven Sewer.
10. Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Alplaus Sewer District No 1 and Extension No. 1.
11. Resolution amending several line items in the 2010 Preliminary Budget
12. Resolution adopting the Preliminary Budget, as amended, as the Final Budget of the Town of Glenville for the fiscal year commencing January 1, 2010.
13. Resolution requesting that Schenectady County Civil Service Commission establish for the Town of Glenville a Water Treatment Plant Operator title.
14. Resolution requesting that the U.S. Postal Service reconsider its proposal to close or consolidate the Scotia Post Office.
15. Resolution to restore from fund balance expenditures made by the Highway Department for authorized response and recovery activities for the presidential declared ice storm.
16. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on November 4, 2009.
17. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for October 2009.
18. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for December 2, 2009 at 7:00 pm to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to amend Chapter 195, “Parks and Recreation” of the Code of the Town of Glenville
19. Town Administrator’s Report
20. New Business