TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Edward F. Rosenberg:
November 4, 2009 Deputy Supervisor
7:00 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Christopher A. Koetzle
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:00 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached on the 2010 Preliminary Budget for the Town of Glenville
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budgets of Water District No. 11 of the Town of Glenville and Extension No. 1 through 35 for the year 2010.
9. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Sewer District No. 9 for the year 2010.
10. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Acorn Drive Sewer District and Woodhaven Sewer for the year 2010.
11. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Alplaus Sewer District No 1 and Extension No. 1 for the year 2010.
12. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 3 of 2009, Chapter 255 “Vehicle and Traffic Local Law” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
13. Resolution regarding the Community Business Development Grant repayment for Solid Surface Craftsman.
14. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on October 21, 2009.
15. Town Administrator’s Report
16. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am