TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
SEPTEMBER 16, 2009
7:00 pm (corrected start time)
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution approving the application of the Burnt Hills Rowing Association to host their annual “Spartan Sweeps Regatta” on Sunday, October 4, 2009 from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm.
8. Resolution amending the Original Water Warrant for District 11 of June 1, 2009.
9. Resolution authorizing the purchase of one (1) 2010 Mack Granite with Henderson body and plow equipment on state contract at a sum not to exceed $260,000.
10. Resolution authorizing the paving of roads in the Town of Glenville pursuant to the Highway Paving Plan in accordance with NYS OGS contract at a sum not to exceed $70,000 of existing Highway appropriation.
11. Resolution creating the Town of Glenville “Revitalization and Economic Development Investment” (REDI) fund and authorizes an appropriation of up to $135,000 in that fund to be used as the town’s share of hazard mitigation matching grant monies for needed site drainage control and flood abatement and creating pedestrian-friendly landscaping for safe access in coordination with county and state agencies.
12. Resolution authorizing the lease/purchase of two copiers for a price not to exceed $9,000 to be taken from budget line item 01.00.1620.4000.
13. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for July and August 2009.
14. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on September 2, 2009.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
15. Town Administrator’s Report
16. New Business