TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Edward F. Rosenberg:
JULY 15, 2009 Deputy Supervisor
7:00 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Christopher A. Koetzle
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider any comments on the amendments to Chapter 128 of the Code of the Town of Glenville (Empire Zone), constituting the addition of 22 acres to the Empire Zone within the Town of Glenville.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution supporting amendments to the Schenectady-Glenville Empire Zone, including the addition of several properties along lower Freemans Bridge Road totaling 22 acres; Chapter 128 (Empire Zone) of the code of the Town of Glenville will be amended to reflect the addition of properties to the Empire Zone.
9. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit to conduct outdoor amusement/entertainment at the Burnt Hills Rowing Association, Maritime Road, [Paddling for a Cure], to the Ladies Auxiliary of the Alplaus Volunteer Fire Co. to be held on Sunday July 19, 2009 from 6 AM to 3 PM.
10. Resolution approving the submission of an application for funding under the 2009 Justice Court Assistance Program (JCAP) with a request amount not to exceed $30,000 and authorizing the Supervisor to execute all necessary documentation.
11. Resolution approving the extension of Fire Protection District No. 4 west to B Street.
12. Resolution approving the extension of Fire District No. 5 east to B Street.
13. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to abolish the elected office of Receiver of Taxes in the Town of Glenville.
14. Resolution amending the Town Board Department Liaison system.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
15. Resolution appointing Jenna McPhail and Tom Weaver to the Public Safety Committee.
16. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for June 2009.
17. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on June 17, 2009.
18. Town Administrator’s Report
19. New Business