TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Edward F. Rosenberg:
JUNE 17, 2009 Deputy Supervisor
7:00 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Christopher A. Koetzle
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Municipal Separate Storm Sewer (MS4) Annual Report – James MacFarland
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution adopting a SEQRA Negative Declaration for the proposed extensions of Fire Protection District No. 4 [and Fire District #5, commonly known as Beukendaal], into the area of the Scotia-Glenville Industrial Park commonly referred to as “no man’s land”.
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with UHY LLP Certified Public Accountants, 66 State Street, Albany, NY to provide the audit of the Town’s General Purpose Financial Statement and the Single Audit for the year ended December 31, 2008.
10. Resolution approving the establishment of Drainage District No. 9 [Maura Lane – Eternity Heights subdivision] in the Town of Glenville
11. Resolution approving the Town Board of the Town of Glenville to enter into a contract with the Superintendent of Highways authorizing the expenditure of $846,217 for the repair and improvement of highways, sluices, culverts and bridges having a span of less than five feet in the Town of Glenville.
12. Resolution accepting the bid of JAT Construction Co., Inc., P.O. Box 247, Selkirk, NY 12158 and awards it the contract for the general construction of Woodcrest Sewer Extension No. 7 to Sewer District No. 9 as set forth in the bid specifications at a cost not to exceed $161,286.00.
13. Resolution authorizing the Town Supervisor to sign the lease agreements with pre-existing communication tower sites on behalf of the Town for the terms and conditions as summarized to ensure optimum performance of the police radio communications upgrade.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
14. Resolution setting a public hearing for Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as possible, to consider a proposed amendment to Chapter 128 (Empire Zone) of the Code of the Town of Glenville, involving the addition of 22 acres of property along lower Freemans Bridge Road to the Town of Glenville portion of the Schenectady/Glenville Empire Zone.
15. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to appoint seasonal employees for a term not to exceed June 1, 2009 through August 31, 2009 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits).
16. Resolution accepting the Original Water Warrant for District No. 11 as of June 1, 2009 including water rent receivables, special contracts and sewer.
17. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for May 2009.
18. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meetings held on April 15, May 6 and the special meeting held on May 13, 2009.
19. Town Administrator’s Report
20. New Business