TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 6, 2009
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider extending Fire Protection District No. 4 of the Town of Glenville.
6. Public hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider extending Fire District No. 5 of the Town of Glenville, commonly known as Beukendaal Fire District.
7. Public hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider the establishment of a drainage district (Maura Lane) to be known as “Drainage District No. 9”, “Eternity Heights Subdivision” of the Town of Glenville.
8. Privilege of the Floor
9. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
10. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with UHY LLP Certified Public Accountants, 66 State Street, Albany, NY to provide the audit of the Town’s General Purpose Financial Statement and the Single Audit for the year ended December 31, 2008.
11. Resolution issuing a Negative Declaration, pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA), for the Town of Glenville’s proposed 180-foot microwave tower on the Town’s water tank property on Church Road.
12. Resolution approving the construction of a 180-foot microwave tower on the Town’s water tank property on Church Road to improve land mobile radio communications of the Town of Glenville Police Department.
13. Resolution authorizing Schenectady County Environmental Advisory Council to conduct its’ annual Indian Kill Open House Fishing Day, May 09, 2009.
14. Resolution authorizing Anthony L. Ruggiero of “T J’s Flight Line Pub LLC”, 22 Saratoga Road, Glenville to conduct an outdoor event, May 16, 2009, 5:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
15. Resolution authorizing the Receiver of Taxes to enclose within the annual property tax bill an Executive Summary of the Final Town adopted annual budget and an explanation of the computation of annual tax rate.
16. Resolution authorizing the Director of Human Services to hire four seasonal employees, three park laborer-seasonal, and two park security workers for a term not to exceed May 11, 2009 through September 30, 2009 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits).
17. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on April 15, 2009.
18. Town Administrator’s Report
19. New Business
20. Resolution authorizing the Board to enter into executive session to discuss a Personnel/Union Contract matter.