TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
April 15, 2009
(Revised 4/13/09 - Item #21 Added)
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider comments on the proposed RESTORE NY Project and the Property Assessment List.
6. Public Hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider comments on potential environmental impacts associated with the Town’s proposed 180-foot tall microwave tower at 1086 Church Road.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 2 of 2009, New Chapter 201 “Telephone Directory Distribution” of the Code of the Town of Glenville
10. Resolution approving a contract for phone services with TW Telecom Inc. on the purchase of T1 phone and internet services for Town Hall.
11. Resolution designating Sunday, April 19, 2009, Fox Company Marine Day throughout the Town of Glenville in acknowledgement and thanks to our Marines for dedicated service rendered to the United States of America, the State of New York and the Town of Glenville.
12. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit to conduct outdoor amusement/entertainment at Holly Marine, 4 Freemans Bridge Road to host a Parade and Recognition Ceremony for the Fox Company Marines on Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 11:00 am.
13. Resolution thanking Greg Stevens for his outstanding volunteerism to the Town of Glenville and Indian Meadows Park by proclaiming May 16, 2009 as Greg Stevens Day throughout the town.
14. Resolution canceling the May 20, 2009 regularly scheduled Town Board meeting due to a conflict with the Annual Memorial Day Parade.
15. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for May 6, 2009 at 7:00 pm to consider extending Fire Protection District #4 to Avenue B.
16. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for May 6, 2009 at 7:00 pm to consider extending Beukendaal Fire District to Avenue B.
17. Resolution authorizing the purchase of additional street lights in a current lighting district, Sunnyside Gardens.
18. Resolution scheduling a public hearing to consider the Maura Lane proposed drainage district.
19. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for March, 2009
20. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meetings held on April 1, 2009
21. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor of the Town of Glenville to execute all necessary documentation for the 2009 funding application under Round 3 of the Restore New York’s Communities Initiative.
22. Town Administrator’s Report
23. New Business