TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
April 1, 2009
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to adopt a new Chapter 201 of the Code of the Town of Glenville, entitled “Telephone Directory Distribution”.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for April 15, 2009 at 7:00 pm to consider comments on potential environmental impacts associated with the Town’s proposed 180-foot tall microwave tower at 1086 Church Road.
9. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for April 15, 2009 at 7:00 pm to consider comments on the proposed Restore NY project and the Property Assessment List.
10. Resolution appointing Cindy Gotobed of 228 Lake Hill Road, Burnt Hills (Town of Glenville), to serve on the Planning and Zoning Commission effective immediately, with the term ending on December 31, 2015.
11. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to hire one candidate to the position of Public Safety Dispatcher, effective date to be assigned, at the compensation as set forth in the current C.S.E.A. Contract.
12. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) for the proposed local law that would regulate the delivery of telephone directories.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meetings held on February 18, March 4 and March 18, 2009
14. Town Administrator’s Report
15. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am