TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MARCH 4, 2009
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) for the proposed extension of public water and sewer services to Maalwyck Park.
8. Resolution approving the appointment of Robert Brilling, 9 James St., Scotia, NY 12302 to the Town of Glenville Park Planning Commission for a term beginning March 5th and ending December 31, 2009.
9. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 1 of 2009, Chapter 255 “Vehicle and Traffic Local Law” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
10. Resolution authorizing Frank X. Quinn, Supervisor of the Town of Glenville to execute all necessary documentation for the 2009 application for a Housing Rehabilitation Program under the NYS Housing Trust Fund Corporation’s NYS HOME LPA Program.
11. Town Administrator’s Report
12. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am