TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
FEBRUARY 18, 2009
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider any comments or objections to the proposal to modify the plan of sewerage for Extension No. 7 to Sewer District No. 9 of the Town of Glenville.
6. Public Hearing at 7:00 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to amend the Code of the Town of Glenville, Chapter “Vehicle and Traffic”, “Stop Intersections”.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution authorizing the purchase of services from Marshall and Sterling of Workers Compensation insurance not to exceed $115,011 exclusive of insurance for volunteer fire districts workers compensation costs.
10. Resolution appointing Patricia Vieta, 610 Wagner Road, Glenville to the Glenville Environmental Conservation Commission, effective February 19, 2009, for a term ending December 31, 2009.
11. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for January 2009.
12. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meetings held on December 3, 17, and the special meeting held on December 29, 2008.
13. Town Administrator’s Report
14. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am