TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
FEBRUARY 4, 2009
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution re-appointing Joan Spencer Szablewski, 88 Skyway Drive, Glenville as a part-time inventory clerk in order to maintain the destruction of obsolete records and index and file department records, files, reports and other miscellaneous material at the budgeted hourly rate of $10.50 per hour, not to exceed seventy-five (75) hours, with no benefits, to be taken from account 01.00.1410.1000.
8. Resolution authorizing the purchase of services from Marshall and Sterling for general property casualty insurance at a cost not to exceed $186,792 exclusive of the new water plant upgrade/old plant retrofit casualty insurance costs.
9. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for February 18, 2009 at 7:00 pm to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to amend Chapter 255, “Vehicle and Traffic” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
10. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for February 18, 2009 at 7:00 pm to consider any objections which may be made in the modification of plans for Woodcrest Sewer Ext No. 7 to Sewer District No. 9.
11. Resolution authorizing the issuance of not to exceed $177,000 aggregate principal amount serial bonds of the Town of Glenville, Schenectady County, New York, to finance the cost of purchasing highway equipment.
12. Resolution adding Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. to the list of engineering consultants who are eligible to provide review services to the Town of Glenville Planning and Zoning Commission.
13. Resolution establishing that all regular Town Board meetings and work sessions shall convene at 7:00 pm, effective February 11, 2009.
14. Resolution authorizing a public announcement be made to residents advising that the 2009 spring bulk waste pick up service will not be available.
15. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for December 2008.
16. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on November 19, 2008.
17. Town Administrator’s Report
18. New Business