TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MARCH 5, 2008
1. Invocation – Councilwoman DiGiandomenico
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached on the proposed local law to amend the Code of the Town of Glenville by deleting and repealing Chapter 151 thereof, Flood Damage Prevention and replacing it with a new Chapter 151, to be entitled “Flood Damage Prevention”.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution adopting the Schenectady County Multi-Jurisdictional All Hazard Mitigation Plan.
9. Resolution authorizing the issuance, of not to exceed $290,000 aggregate principal amount, serial bonds to finance the cost of constructing an extension to Sewer District No. 9.
10. Resolution amending the fee for “Dog Seizure” adopted in Resolution No. 50-2008.
11. Resolution adopting and implementing a MS-4 “SITE DISTRUBANCE PERMIT”.
12. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of February 20, 2008.
13. Town Administrator’s Report
14. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am