TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
NOVEMBER 5, 2008
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached on the 2009 Preliminary Budget for the Town of Glenville
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budgets of Water District No. 11 of the Town of Glenville and Extension No. 1 through 35 for the year 2009.
9. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Sewer District No. 9 for the year 2009.
10. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Acorn Drive Sewer District and Woodhaven Sewer Waste Treatment Plant for the year 2009.
11. Resolution approving the Preliminary Capital Expense Budget of Alplaus Sewer District No 1 and Extension No. 1 for the year 2009.
12. Resolution establishing an Open Space Advisory Committee and appointing five members to the Committee.
13. Resolution updating the Town of Glenville’s “Investment Policy”.
14. Resolution authorizing the purchase of a Laserfiche Electronic Data Management System and an Intergraded Property System at a cost not to exceed $70,720 ($61,905 SARA Grant and $8,815 Town’s contribution).
15. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on October 1, 2008.
16. Town Administrator’s Report
17. New Business
18. Resolution authorizing the Board to enter into executive session to discuss a legal matter pertaining to a tax certiorari.