TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
JANUARY 16, 2008
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Presentations of Proclamations: Rosalie Fahey, Stanley Szablewski and David Wright.
5. Town Council Reports
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider a zoning map amendment for portion of 38 Onderdonk Road from Suburban Residential to Rural Residential/Agricultural.
7. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider a zoning map amendment for a 110-acre parcel off of Schlensker Drive and Swaggertown Road from Suburban Residential to Rural Residential/Agricultural.
8. Privilege of the Floor
9. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
10. Resolution creating a Small Business and Economic Development Advisory Committee for the Town of Glenville.
11. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor of the Town of Glenville to sign the “Intermunicipal Agreement” - Building Inspector between the Town and the Village of Scotia.
12. Resolution re-appointing Rose M. Mercurio as Registrar and Linda C. Neals as Deputy Registrar.
13. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for December 2007.
14. Town Administrator’s Report
15. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am