TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MARCH 19, 2008
1. Invocation – Councilwoman DiGiandomenico
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Judy Rightmyer, Program Director, Capital District Tobacco-Free Coalition, will address the board on the issue of local retailers to voluntarily decrease the amount of point of purchase tobacco advertising.
5. Resolution supporting the efforts of the Capital District Tobacco-Free Coalition and encourages Town of Glenville retailers to reduce tobacco advertising in their place of business.
6. Town Council Reports
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 1 of 2008 amending the Code of the Town of Glenville, by deleting and repealing the present Chapter 151 and replacing it with a new Chapter 151, “Flood Damage Prevention”.
10. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 7:30 pm, to consider comments on the Town of Glenville Draft Open Space Plan.
11. Resolution approving the amendments to the Town of Glenville/Glenville Police Benevolent Association bargaining agreement represented in the Memorandum of Agreement between the parties dated March 6, 2008 and authorizes the Town Supervisor to sign the final agreement.
12. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with the Delaware & Hudson Railroad Company.
13. Resolution amending the Town Board meeting schedule for the remainder of 2008.
14. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for February 2008.
15. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of March 5, 2008.
16. Town Administrator’s Report
17. New Business