TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 7, 2008
1. Invocation – Councilman Koetzle
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear comments on operating a proposed fire safety training facility on town property located at 1725 Vley Road Extension, Glenville.
6. Municipal Separate Storm Sewer (MS4) Annual Report – James MacFarland
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution authorizing awarding the bid received from UHY LLP Certified Public Accountants, 66 State Street, Albany, N.Y. to provide the audit of the town’s general purpose financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2007 at a cost not to exceed $27,700.
10. Resolution authorizing an additional $625 to be designated for Freedom Park, such funds to be transferred from the Town Outside Fund balance.
11. Resolution authorizing an additional $1,239 to be designated for the Memorial Day Parade, such funds to be transferred from the Town Outside Fund balance.
12. Resolution authorizing Schenectady County Environmental Advisory Council to conduct its’ annual Indian Kill Open House Fishing Day, May 10, 2008.
13. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) regarding adoption of the Town of Glenville Open Space Plan.
14. Resolution adopting the Town of Glenville Open Space Plan.
15. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, May 28, 2008, at 7:30 p.m., to consider various zoning text amendments addressing 1) the keeping of horses in suburban residential zoning districts on lots or 10 acres or greater; 2) expiration of site plan approvals; 3) home occupations; 4) accessory uses and structures; 5) definitions.
16. Resolution adopting park permit fee schedule.
17. Resolution authorizing the Director of Human Services to rehire four seasonal employees and one new hire (three park laborers and two park security workers) for a term not to exceed May 12, 2008 through September 30, 2008 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits).
18. Resolution canceling the regularly scheduled meeting of May 21, 2008 and rescheduling the meeting to be held on May 28, 2008 due to the Memorial Day Parade.
19. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of April 2 & April 16, 2008.
20. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to declare equipment surplus and to sell for market value or best price.
21. Town Administrator’s Report
22. New Business