TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
MAY 28, 2008
1. Invocation – Councilman Koetzle
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear comments on the proposed various zoning text amendments addressing 1) the keeping of horses in suburban residential zoning districts on lots of 10 acres or greater; 2) expiration of site plan approvals; 3) home occupations; 4) accessory uses and structures; 5) definitions.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) for the lease agreement that would authorize construction of a Public Safety Training Center on Vley Road and Vley Road Extension.
9. Resolution to permit the operation of a proposed fire safety training facility on town property located at 1725 Vley Road Extension, Glenville, NY.
10. Resolution to authorize the Town Supervisor to enter into a lease with The Homeland Security and Public Safety Training Consortium, Inc. to operate a Public Safety Training Facility at 1725 Vley Road Extension, Glenville, NY.
11. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 7:30 pm for the proposed extension to Water District No. 11, Owl Creek Estates, Hetcheltown Road.
12. Resolution authorizing an increase in salaries for certain employees who are not members of a recognized bargaining unit effective July 1, 2008.
13. Resolution establishing the number of days worked for elected and selected appointed officials to be reported for each pay period to the NYS and Local Employees Retirement System by elected and appointed officials for Retirement System purposes.
14. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for April 2008.
15. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of May 7, 2008.
16. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to appoint seasonal employees for a term not to exceed June 1, 2008 through August 31, 2008 at the budgeted rate of $8.00 per hour (no benefits).
17. Town Administrator’s Report
18. New Business