TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
NOVEMBER 19, 2008
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Water District No. 11 and Extension No. 1 through 35.
8. Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Sewer District No. 9.
9. Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Acorn Drive Sewer District and Woodhaven Sewer Waste Treatment Plant.
10. Resolution adopting the Assessment Roll for Alplaus Sewer District No 1 and Extension No. 1.
11. Resolution amending several line items in the 2009 Preliminary Budget
12. Resolution adopting the Preliminary Budget, as amended, as the Final Budget of the Town of Glenville for the fiscal year commencing January 1, 2009.
13. Resolution re-appointing Michele Wilcock, 511 Sacandaga Road, Glenville to serve on our Assessment Board of Review in the Town of Glenville, Schenectady County, NY, commencing October 1, 2008 and expiring September 30, 2013.
14. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on October 15, 2008.
15. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for October 2008.
16. Town Administrator’s Report
17. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am