TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
SEPTEMBER 3, 2008
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider a rezoning application by Bordeau Builders to change the zoning at 69 Saratoga Road, and 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 Dover Place, from Mixed Use Planned Development to Residential Planned Development.
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) concerning various proposed amendments to the Town of Glenville Zoning Ordinance
9. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 4 of 2008, Chapter 270 “Zoning” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
10. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign and accept the grant agreement in connection with the Alplaus Sewer project (NYS Contract # C-078817).
11. Town Administrator’s Report.
12. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am