TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Edward F. Rosenberg:
JULY 16, 2008 Deputy Supervisor
7:30 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Christopher A. Koetzle
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to amend Chapter 245 “Taxation” of the Code of the Town of Glenville by adopting the Real Property Tax Exemption for “Cold War” veterans.
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear public comments on the proposed amendments to Chapter 255, “Vehicle and Traffic” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution authorizing the Town Board to accept the Warranty Deed for parcel #22.11-4-20 deeded to the Town of Glenville from the Howard Group, LLC.
10. Resolution appointing an individual to the vacant position of Account Clerk in the Comptroller’s Office, effective 7/21/08 at the salary of $30,962 as specified in the Town of Glenville/CSEA contract.
11. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, August 20, 2008, at 7:30 p.m., to consider various zoning text amendments addressing 1) expiration of site plan approvals; 2) home occupations; 3) accessory uses and structures; 4) definitions.
12. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for June 2008.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on June 18, and the special meeting held on July 9, 2008.
14. Resolution authorizing the transfer of the abandoned portion of Habel Lane to the County of Schenectady.
15. Town Administrator’s Report
16. New Business