TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
DECEMBER 3, 2008
Invocation – Councilman Quinn
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Roll Call
3. Town Council Reports
4. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons on the Town’s proposed Annual Plan for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2009. (James Mastrianni will give a brief presentation).
5. Presentation – Annual Report – “Greens Corners One Room School” by Andrienne Karis
6. Privilege of the Floor
7. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
8. Resolution adopting the Annual Plan for operations of the Town of Glenville’s Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2009.
9. Resolution authorizing the Town to participate with the County of Schenectady in the implementation of the feasibility study for the purpose of implementing central dispatch operations in the County of Schenectady.
10. Town Administrator’s Report
11. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am