TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
APRIL 16, 2008
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution authorizing the creation of one additional position titled Deputy Receiver of Taxes – Part-time.
8. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign an agreement permitting Garry J. Van Alstyne and Debra A. Van Alstyne, owners of 21 Sheldon Drive, Glenville to allow the driveway to extend, in part, into a drainage facility of the Town of Glenville.
9. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to declare equipment surplus and to sell for market value or best price.
10. Resolution appointing three (3) new members to the Board of Ethics.
11. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, May 7, 2008 at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear comments on operating a proposed fire safety training facility on Town property located at 1725 Vley Road Extension, Glenville, NY.
12. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for March 2008.
13. Town Administrator’s Report
14. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am