TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
SEPTEMBER 17, 2008
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) for a zoning map amendment proposal by Bordeau Builders to change the zoning of six parcels from Mixed Use Planned Development to Residential Planned Development.
8. Resolution acting upon the zoning map amendment proposal by Bordeau Builders to change the zoning of six parcels located at 69 Saratoga Road, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 Dover Place from Mixed Use Planned Development to Residential Planned Development.
9. Resolution accepting the bid received from ____________________ for the construction of sewer improvements to the Woodcrest sewer district, known as Extension No. 7 to Sewer District No. 9 in a sum not to exceed _________ to be taken from budget line _________________________.
10. Resolution authorizing the purchase of a new police department radio system at a cost of 1.5 million dollars, and that the Town Comptroller is authorized to bond this cost over a ten year period.
11. Resolution authorizing the issuance, of not to exceed $1,515,000 aggregate principal amount serial bonds to finance the cost of the purchase and installation of a police radio communication and transmission system.
12. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for August 2008.
13. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of the regular meeting held on August 20, 2008.
14. Town Administrator’s Report
15. New Business