TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF GLENVILLE
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD
FEBRUARY 20, 2008
1. Invocation – Councilman Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Privilege of the Floor
6. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
7. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 7:30 p.m. as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear comments on the proposed local law to amend the Code of the Town of Glenville by deleting and repealing Chapter 151, “Flood Damage Prevention” and replacing it with a new Chapter 151, to be entitled “Flood Damage Prevention”.
8. Resolution authorizing the Police Chief to purchase a new repeater for the police department’s radio system.
9. Resolution authorizing the Police Chief to hire a Public Safety Dispatcher to fill the vacant position effective March 1, 2008 with the compensation set forth in the current C.S.E.A. Contract.
10. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for January 2008.
11. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of January 16th and February 6, 2008.
12. Town Administrator’s Report
13. New Business
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am