TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Edward F. Rosenberg:
JUNE 18, 2008 Deputy Supervisor
7:30 P.M. Mark A. Quinn
Christopher A. Koetzle
1. Invocation – Supervisor Quinn
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Presentation on the status of the joint Town of Glenville/Village of Scotia grant to establish a Transfer of Development Rights (TDR) program; Katherine Daniels, New York Planning Federation.
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 pm or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear public comments on the proposed extension to Water District No. 11, to be known as Extension No. 35, Owl Creek Estates, Hetcheltown Road, Glenville.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to enter into an agreement with Paychex, to provide the payroll processing services for the Town of Glenville.
10. Resolution designating signatories for the Town of Glenville.
11. Resolution authorizing the Town Clerk to issue the required permit to conduct outdoor amusement/entertainment at the Burnt Hills Rowing Association, Maritime Road, [Paddling for a Cure], to the Ladies Auxiliary of the Alplaus Volunteer Fire Co. to be held on Sunday July 20, 2008 from 6 AM to 3 PM.
12. Resolution issuing a “Negative Declaration” pursuant to the State Environmental Quality Review Act (SEQRA) concerning various proposed amendments to the Town of Glenville Zoning Ordinance.
13. Resolution adopting Local Law No. 2 of 2008 amending Chapter 270, “Zoning” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
14. Resolution accepting the Original Water Warrant for District No. 11 as of June 1, 2008 including water rent receivables, special contracts and sewer.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
15. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor to sign a contract with CDPHP, 500 Patroon Creek Blvd., Albany, NY 12206 for a Medicare supplemental employer plan.
16. Resolution approving the formation of Extension 35 to Water District 11, Owl Creek Estates.
17. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for July 16, 2008, at 7:30 pm to hear all persons interested in a proposed local law to amend Chapter 245 “Taxation” of the Code of the Town of Glenville by adopting the Real Property Tax Exemption for “Cold War” veterans.
18. Resolution to schedule a public hearing for July 16, 2008, at 7:30 pm to hear all persons interested in the proposed amendments to Chapter 255, “Vehicle and Traffic” of the Code of the Town of Glenville.
19. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to hire one lateral transfer candidate to the position of Police Officer, effective July 7, 2008.
20. Resolution authorizing the Commissioner of Public Works to purchase two trucks on state contract and declaring two vehicles surplus and authorizes them to be sold for fair market value.
21. Resolution approving the Monthly Departmental Reports for May 2008.
22. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of May 7, and May 28, 2008.
23. Town Administrator’s Report
24. New Business