TOWN BOARD MEETING Frank X. Quinn
TOWN OF GLENVILLE Council Members:
18 GLENRIDGE ROAD Edward F. Rosenberg
APRIL 2, 2008 Mark A. Quinn
6:00 P.M. Valerie M. DiGiandomenico
NYSDOT - Public information meeting on the pending Glenridge Road Improvement Project
Regular scheduled meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m.
1. Invocation – Councilman Rosenberg
2. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
3. Roll Call
4. Town Council Reports
5. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to hear all persons on the Town’s proposed Annual Plan for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2008. (James Mastrianni will give a brief presentation)
6. Public Hearing at 7:30 p.m. or as soon thereafter as can be reached to consider comments on the Town of Glenville Draft Open Space Plan.
7. Privilege of the Floor
8. Supervisor’s Comments to the Board
9. Resolution appointing Bob Dieterich as Alternate to the Zoning Board of Appeals effective immediately and terminating December 31, 2011.
10. Resolution authorizing the allocation of Highway fund balance to increase expenditure line 04.00.5110.4533 in the sum of $787.50.
11. Resolution authorizing the allocation of Town Outside Village fund balance to increase expenditure line 02.00.81604192 in the sum of $67,390 to fund the 2008 “Spring Cleanup” and the “Loose Leaf Pickup”.
12. Resolution authorizing the Chief of Police to hire a lateral transfer candidate for the position of Police Officer effective April 21, 2008 with compensation and benefits as set forth in the current P.B.A. contract as a fourth year officer.
13. Resolution authorizing the Town Supervisor to enter into an agreement with Pan Am Railways, Inc. in connection with the construction of the improvements in the Alplaus Sewer District.
Glenville Town Board Meetings can be seen on
Public Access Channel 16 – Sat 10:00 am & Mon 1:00 am & 11:00 am
14. Resolution appointing Gary McPherson to the Park Planning Commission effective April 2, 2008 through December 31, 2008.
15. Resolution adopting the Annual Plan for operations of the Town of Glenville’s Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program for 2008.
16. Resolution approving the Town Board Minutes of March 19, 2008.
17. Resolution authorizing the Supervisor of the Town of Glenville to sign the contract agreement with C.T. Male Associates, P.C., 50 Century Hill Drive, Latham, NY to design a sewer system for Sewer District No. 9, Woodcrest Sewer Extension No. 7.
18. Town Administrator’s Report
19. New Business